Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I reached 100 Followers!!! Now I need help!

Hello everyone!  This blog is going to be short and sweet because it is late and I have to get up early to take my mom and brother to the airport for an early flight!


I REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it, I am in shock and overwhelmed that so many people are interested in what I have to say.  The friends I have made through my blog have become so special to me.  I love learning from others and using their great ideas in my classroom! 

Now, I need your help.  I want to throw a fantastic giveaway.  If you are interested, I would love your donations.  I promise to highlight you on my blog and shout your name from the rooftops so everyone knows about you!  If you are willing to donate, please fill out the form below.  I am hoping to go live next Thursday on my birthday!







Thank you all again for helping me reach 100 followers!

Rosie

2 comments: